The Top 5 Tips That Granite Kitchen Countertop Installers DON'T Want You To Know!
Most people are all about saving money.
We get that! We like to save money, too! Our families use coupons, go out to eat at those places that have "kids-eat-free" nights, and we DIY a lot of things.
Because we understand the whole saving money thing, we are going to tell you the top 5 things that granite kitchen countertop installers DON'T want you to know!
1) Those prices that granite companies put on their websites and in their advertising...those aren't the real prices. They are luring you in with a price that may be the price of SOME of their granite, but it's rarely the piece you want. Oh and that price they are showing you is, more than likely, for a scrap piece (hopefully it will fit your kitchen!) or their per-square-foot price for the whole slab. IGNORE advertised prices. Get an estimate specifically for YOUR home.
At Nashville Granite Countertop Installers, we don't put prices on our website because we aren't trying to lure you in to use us. We believe that giving you an accurate and fair price is good business.
2) Granite has to be cut to the size you need, have the edging done (there are about a dozen different ways to do the edge), and have it installed. That cheaply-priced store that lured you in will end up charging you extra for all the other stuff that needs to be done before the granite winds up in your kitchen. Make sure EVERYTHING is included in the price your are quoted.
At Nashville Granite Countertop Installers, our estimate includes everything. We have zero hidden fees.
3) It's cheaper for a granite company to NOT go to your home to give you an estimate. An "estimate" is based on facts, while a GUESS is based on, well, nothing. To save time and money in the long run, make sure your estimate is done in person.
At Nashville Granite Countertop Installers, we come to your home and actually measure, design and create an estimate based on your specific project.
4) How many different people do you want to work with? With many companies, they have sub-contractors who do nearly everything. You could be dealing with as many as 3 different companies. While that may be fine, some of the time, when there is a problem, it becomes a nightmare for you, the customer.Think about it. If the first company has to hire a second company and a third company, they need to pass all those costs, plus a little something extra for themselves, along to you! Make sure the company you are working with designs, fabricates and installs or you will be paying more money.
At Nashville Granite Countertop Installers, we do everything....and that saves you time AND money!
5) Big Box stores specialize in nothing. Because of that, they have to hire specialists. Specialists cost money. Skip the big box store and go straight to the specialists!
At Nashville Granite Countertop Installers, we ARE the specialists! We will often save you money and time by avoiding the unnecessary middle man who only adds to your expenses and time.